Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2019

WOYWW 502

Well, my new year's resolution fell at the first hurdle! To post something every Wednesday,  ha ha. On January 1st, I thought I would clear the chaos that is usually my desk, put all the Christmas stuff away tidily so I could get on with cards for the new year. So somehow I just thought instead of putting away the scraps, as they were, I would cut them up for tags. A day and a half later, I had this pile of tags, 51 in total, but it was far too late to post.
So last Tuesday I had an MRI, doctor's appointment  and then an x-ray and building work, and another Wednesday missed. So I have started this post on Monday,  and it remains to be seen if I manage to get it finished and posted this Wednesday. 
Well very belatedly I am going to post this, it is only 19.45.
Will try to respond to any comments I get when I am so far down the list
bless you all
Chris


6 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Chris. Pleased to see you and Happy New Year. Nice set of tags too. Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x10x

Helen said...

I'm here, checking who I missed yesterday (have a cold so took an evening off the computer) the pile of tags is impressive...hope you find them in December when you need them! Helen #5

Sarah Brennan said...

A belated Happy New Year Chris. So happy to see you back. Hope all the appointments went well. That's a mighty large array of tags ready for Christmas already! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Chris, I have a method for commenting that involves starting at the foot of each column, it’s more complicated than that, but it helps to get round! You’ve been busy distracted rather than procrastinated distracted, I hope things are all right with you..MRI etc, hope the recovery continues as it should. I love the Christmas tags, I’m not sure I realised it was a die, it looks great. 51.....am guessing for the sake of sanity that you won’t need that many for presents next year? Gulp!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hope that results are good Chris re your MRI etc and progress for wrist is for you!!
Praying so. Tags.. something I rarely make well done you!
Am making Christmas cards instead today, onto no 14 so feeling happier ... want twenty by months end minimum.. maybe more. Do not want a repeat of last year. But must do Feb birthdays first and need make ones for three of them.. mm Stamping in order ai think.
Margaret is quiet must drop her a line. Been topsy-turvy health wise here this month..
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x #11


{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Heather M said...

Hi Chris,

I was late posting too - medical appointments have a lot to answer for! Hope all was well with the MRI scan. I'm impressed with the early start on Christmas 2019. When I'm not feeling particularly inspired this year, I think I will just make tags or Christmas card bases - rather than rush to get it all done in December! Have a lovely week, Heather x #35