Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

WOYWW 235

Oh the days are flying by and I am nowhere near ready for Christmas. Still more cards to make and pressies to buy and
We were away from Sunday until late Tuesday, visiting an elderly uncle of OH, nearly 300 miles from home, so no crafting done for several days, therefore my worktop has a few scraps of play, nothing really exciting.
A tree made from aged paper and the start of a card made by inking the inside of an embossing folder, done in a hurry and not done very well.
Downstairs in the hall, however, is 'dolls house' that OH has made, mentioned last week, it is 1/6th size, designed originally for Sindy dolls, but I think my grandson will have teddies in it.



Two weeks ago I offered a Christmas pudding as a giveaway for any of those folk who are not familiar with the concept of British Christmas pud, and Sandysewin was the name I picked. I am still trying to get PO to clarify if my offer was made in vain or whether I can send to USA, but I will do my best.
If you have just caught this blog by chance and wonder what it is all about, pop over to Julia's and you will be able to snoop on far more interesting worktops and blogs than mine is.
Must rush.
Blessings
Chris

11 comments:

ike said...

Great tree - I just watched a Vid on making a card with a tree like that :-D
Fabulous doll house - so clever :-D

HAPPY WOYWW #235

IKE in Greece #24

My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com
My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I really like the idea of your Xmas tree card! I know there is not enough time and Xmas is coming to fast...ahhh still got more shopping to do!! The doll house looks fab and I bet your grandson will put cars in it too lol!! Happy WOYWW.
Janene #26

Belinda Basson said...

Lucky Sandy...I do hope the USA allows things like that in the post...they can be a bit funny about food...#35

glitterandglue said...

Well done both - glad you got back safe last evening, hope all went well and you got everything sorted. Doll's house looks good now it is finished - trust it will be well played with and loved. See you soon.
Margaret #60

Unknown said...

Very cool projects. I like that paper tree. #4

Caro said...

Love the tree and the dolls house is great. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#75)

Eliza said...

great dolls house, I only yesterday saw that style tree made and thought it was really cool, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter was showing it but in a corrugated cxard. Have fun creating.

Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting
Eliza & Yoda 2

Anonymous said...

That's quite a big dolls house! Are you going to redecorate it for your grandson? Love the pale cards on your desk hope you get everything done that you want/need to get done!

Hugs
Brenda 5

Unknown said...

I've never seen that style card before, I really like it.. The doll's house is fantastic, I'd love something like that for my grandbabies.. Happy crafting and WOYWW. DeDe #8

Julia Dunnit said...

aw bless, the teddy house is fab, aren't grandpa's great.

john-w said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. Glad you like the latest designs. Love the background 'paper' to your blog - very Christmassy! John W #61