Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

WOWYW 467

Well, another week has passed and my craft room has changed significantly,  but sadly not in any way conducive to crafting.
It is likely to be many weeks before any crafting is done in there.
The furniture and boxes arrived early last Wednesday, closely followed by Margaret who spent the next 5 days unpacking, unpacking and more unpacking. She is an absolute star.
Monday morning she escaped leaving us to go to Ikea and spend money on bookcases and wardrobes. 
However we do now have a working range cooker




And a jazzy new fridge!
Well if i don't finish this, you lovely peeps won't get to read it.
Many thanks as usual to our wonderful host Julia,
Do pop over and see some real crafty desks.
Thanks for visiting,  and once again,  I cannot promise to return your visit,  not until we have exhausted our pile of boxes, but bless you for all your kind comments.
Chris  


8 comments:

Helen said...

loving the bright red in your kitchen! good luck with your ongoing unpacking and sorting!! Helen #2

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Chris, may i say that I thoroughly approve of the red and white colour scheme for your kitchen (I wonder why, why, why lol?). Glad that you are a little more settled and hope you manage to finish getting straight soon. Sarah #9

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh my Chris what a fabulous white goods or should I say *RED* goods, fabulous colour scheme. I do sympathise with you having all your creative goodies packed away but it will be worth it in the long run and every day is taking you closer to the end of it all. Happy unpacking.
Best wishes Tracey #5

glitterandglue said...

Good morning both!!! Great! I see a saucepan on the cooker. What was your first meal? When we did our kitchen the other year I cooked boiled eggs!!! Ate them with the necessary soldiers! Your fridge freezer looks amazing. The two have really brightened up the light and dark grey.
Take care. Enjoy unpacking more boxes. God bless.
Margaret #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Friends like Margaret are worth more than gold! They're the sort who you can really depend on. Must say, I do like your funky red cooker and fridge very much!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My apologies for the late visit. A huge storm knocked out my electricity and internet about the time I began visiting. I finally gave up waiting for it to come back on and went to bed.

I was just reading Margaret's blog post and think she must be a real star. The state of your crafting space will soon be up to par, I'm sure. And that kitchen is absolutely GORGEOUS now that you have the beautiful red appliances against the white cabinets. Happy WOYWW from #3.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Mrs D, things are looking great! I love IKEA furniture. I'm particularly jealous of the fridge/freezer, it's almost as big as my kitchen, lol. Not too much of an exaggeration, we have an end of terrace Victorian house, with a galley type kitchen.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz XxX #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Chris, nothing like being bright. The red looks very trendy! I was telling Margaret I keep waving as I go past each Tuesday and I think I saw Adrian last week but he was obviously distracted as you were just moving in. Lets hope the lovely weather continues. They are having a big screen in Boultham Park this weekend to watch the wedding and the football so hoping the weather doesn't spoil things. Happy woyww, Angela x23x