Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

WOYWW 246

Oh. dear, It's messy desk confession time again, and boy is it a messy desk I'm showing you all today.

At the front are a set of free animal stamps, that I am using to make a birthday card for my daughter. Stamped in different colours on the card. It will be finished later today. Also on the left is a wedding anniversary card for my sister, needs posting tomorrow and behind it, a card for someone in a craft group I belong to.  Nice box of inks on the right, a set of 12 Momento inks, in autumnal colours, that I bought at the craft show two weeks ago. Really nice inks to use and they were a very special price too.On the right of them is a sheet of Word art I have printed out for a couple of cards, can never make up my mind about what to use until I have created the rest of the card.
On the left at the back is a circel cutter I fell for from Create and Craft, only came this Tuesday morning and haven't had time to play with it yet, to see if it really is as good as they said on the TV.
Well for once the Lady Julia will not be grinding her teeth over my over long page, so click the link and go and visit other messier and tidier desks at the Stamping Ground where all will be explained.
Have a wonderful Wednesday,
Chris

17 comments:

sandra de said...

Cute card and love that you got free stamps. Love all the cards.
Sandra @25

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Free stamps...wahoo! I like the sitting cat one, that looks a useful stamp! And hope your circle cutter turns out to be a good buy :-)
Hugs, LLJ 44 xx

Unknown said...

I love the messy desks - far more interesting than tidy lol. Those stamps look like fun.
Love Karen #47 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Chris. Sorry we had to turf you out when A came yesterday - we could have had some fun otherwise...
You've been busy - well done there.
Margaret #17

Unknown said...

You've been very busy. I wish my desk looked that good after making one card. Love the cards. #1

Christine said...

Thank you for your visit earlier - no such luck with the crafting, maybe Friday!!!
your desk is not messy, just very busy and, after all is said and done, we have to have two or three projects on the go .... what else can we do while waiting for the glue to dry!! lol
Bishopsmate #67

Anne said...

Some lovely cards you have been very industrious. I wonder if the card at the back is the one for a certain lady on UKPC ? :-) Happy WOYWW Anne x #53

Sharon Underwood said...

Hi! I thought I'd take another peek this week and see what you're working on. I like everything I see...not too messy at all! (Did you see mine? Yikes!) Take it easy!

Nelle said...

I spy a lovely cat stamp. I scrolled down too far and saw your amazing craft area. so clean and tidy. I think you need me in it to play.
Nelle 71 xx

Eliza said...

A desk full of creative goodness and so tidy at the same time. Had a play with the scan n cut today and it is awesome, was thinking of you. Have a great crafting week.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda 81
Happy WOYWW

Neet said...

Oh to have a messy desk like yours! That is tidy to me.
Lots of lovely things on display for us to look at too, enjoy your crafting.
Hugs, & Thanks for visiting me earlier - Neet xx 49

Unknown said...

Lovely to see what you are working on. I have a circle cutter similar and they are very good. Karen #101

BJ said...

I don't think your desk is that messy Chris! I wonder what craft group you are referring to - LOL. My harp is just a simple single stringed one. It only has 19 strings but that is plenty for me. The melody of Be Thou My Vision uses the entire range but Amazing Grace falls off by one string! Sorry I’m a bit late replying this week, too much Winter Olympics to watch, harp to play and everything, thanks for the visit BJ#77

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm still not sure where your circle cutter is, but I'm guessing it's in the box. I bought one that looks nothing like anything I see on your desk, but it's by Fiskars and doesn't work worth a hoot. I hope yours proves better.

Thanks for the Wednesday visit. I'm running late this week because of more power outages, this time accompanied by loss of my phone and internet. Happy belated WOYWW from #3.

Mrs.D said...

Elizabeth, not sure if you get replies, but the circle cutter is in the box and it is made by EK Success and it is very efficient.
Hope you have got your power back for good now.
Chris

Unknown said...

Messy desk, never...you should see mine at times... Thanks for visiting...you are right, the ScanNCut is expensive, must admit I was unsure at first....but after researching and learning more, the pros won....lol. I Hope you have a fabulous week and happy crafting
DeDe #19

Diane said...

I see lots of fun goodies to make creative projects.

Hugs diane