Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

WOYWW 247

The work top this Wednesday morning is rather uninteresting, with just a pile of bags for Margaret to send to Uganda, (12 so far)
 
And although today is Wednesday, that is how it has been since Monday when We left it to come to Centre Park in Cumbria with the grand children. 
Exciting view from our window in the pouring rain,
we put out bird food for the birds and she had no doubts about her identity.
For more interesting crafty blogs, visit our wonderful facilitator Madame Julia.
I love to read your comments, but as I am struggling to write this on a phone with rather dodgy wifi forgive me if I don't do much visiting today.
Chris.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

You did well to get the post done on the phone, there is no way I could do that. Lovely duck photo, such a big bird.

I do hope you get time to craft.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda 52
Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting

glitterandglue said...

Chris, those bags look just lovely - thank you so much. The children will be thrilled to receive them when the team go out there in October!
Trust you are having a great time away - have fun with the grandies.
Margaret #59

Caro said...

The bags look amazing. I hope you had fun at Centre Parks Chris...enjoy the precious time with your grandchildren. Happy Belated WOYWW. Caro x (#64)

Unknown said...

Hope you have a good week. Karen #44

shazsilverwolf said...

Lovely bags, hope you are having a smashing family time. New link at #102, as my first one linked to last week. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz XX