Pages

Monday 4 March 2013




Well another weekend has gone by and I have had very little time for any craft. Not sure where the time goes, but not in crafting.
Little bit of sad news today, our visiting pussy, who ate up all the food that Max wouldn't, is no more. On Friday, a week ago, he came in and just lay on the floor, at the foot of the stairs. We though this was a little unusual, but left him there for a little while. Finished getting supper, and then he suddenly wailed and started vomiting blood. I put him in our carrier and took him to his home and his owner whisked him off to the vet. When she brought the carrier back she said the vet thought he had got a blood clot. We went away the following day and this morning was the first time I could get to see her and she confirmed that he hadn't made it. He had so much character, and was so friendly, whilst maintaining his Independence. We are going to miss him.














This morning however, I managed to snatch a little time, before tackling Sainsbury's to make an earring. Why only one? Because a couple of years ago I made a pair and then a few weeks ago I lost one of them, so today I made another one. Not perfect, but it will do.
 





So while I was at it, I made another pair.












Then when I got back from Sainsbury's I managed the time to make a quick card, from recycled bits, for my lovely neighbour who feeds the cat when we are away. Picture and ribbon are recycled as is the dark green backing card.


Well I'd better go and earn my keep by doing the vacuuming in the caravan.
May God's blessings be with you today.


No comments: